Friday, February 3, 2012

Before and During













I liked my 70's white tile. It was great. Then...the dishwasher leaked and popped up a couple of pieces and we couldn't find replacements because it is from a few decades ago. Waaa! I called mi hermana Lolita on my way to work on Weds. Before I had arrived at work, I had my tile and where to buy it all settled. I hadn't seen it but I trust her judgment and was in no mood to decide on something so important on my own. I am good at plenty of stuff but design may not be one. I called mi mamacita to pick up the kids from school. After my classes I headed to buy some samples of the tile I was instructed to get. I LoVeD the tile. Thanks Lolita.

Today we demoed the tile. What a pain in the patuti. Not fun, no way no how. Tomorrow SP will sand the floor and Any will come lay the tile. Neighbor Dan does floors and let us borrow equipment. He's a peach! Thanks Neighbor Dan. I repainted the dining room chairs so they will be awesome when the floor is done. So at this moment the tile is all pulled up and things are a bit nutty!

No comments: