Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Disneyland and a Rainforest














What a birthday!!! We had done Disney's Give a Day, Get a Day by working in a creek area in Vista. Cole and I ended up with poison oak but... It was worth it! We got to go to Disneyland!!! We went for my 23rd...okay 36th birthday. Grandma Wendy came too which is great because Addy won't step near a roller coaster ride. We ate dinner at the Rainforest Cafe which I've always wanted to do. I wanted to get back to Disneyland so we didn't get the volcano brownie dessert but Shawn made me one at home. It even had a sparkler to the volcano was erupting. I sure love Disneyland and it was a wonderful treat!!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

What a fun birthday! Happiest wishes to you, Ginny. Give my love to Grandma Wendy.

Jillian said...

Okay- we are going to have to have a very serious cousin-cousin-grandcousin (is that what he is to me?) talk with Cole and the New York baseball cap. This is the sort of baseball disloyalty up with which I will not put. We Kings/Priests are Dodger blue, through and through. It's pretty much gospel.

I think the only way to properly repent for such a horrific sin against God and common sense, is to burn that hat straight away....and allow is Auntie/Cousin Jill get him a new appropriate hat.

Fhew. Glad we caught this one early. Who knows what would hae happened if this slipped by until his teens. He'd be ruined for good.

Laurel said...

Looks like a fun b-day!