Since we are prolific in our cookie production, Addy decided she'd like an apron. I only have one girl so I went all out to make a super fancy apron. I saw cute ones for adults down the street at Bates so I made a kid version. I may make myself a matching one. Little girl stuff is so fun. I am quite proud of how this project turned out. I'll have to go to the girl section at the toy store to help Santa. It's a tough job but I'm up to it!
Bluebonnets
4 months ago

3 comments:
Wow I bet if I had an apron like that all my cookies would turn out better! Pretty cute!
My birthday is coming up... maybe you could make another one... just sayin'...
Very cute and very creative! Hi cousin Ginny! I just learned you had a blog! Now I have two ways to keep in touch! :)
Post a Comment