Welcome to my new blog. So, I have a couple of ideas for using Halloween candy. Today Addy and I made "Halloween Cookies." We took our favorite candy bars and squished them up and replaced the chocolate chips our recipe calls for with our concoction! We also freeze the candy after about a week of pillaging and use it on our graham cracker Christmas houses.
Addy was a royal bride and Tyler and Cole were 2 or the 3 Musketeers. Tyler is enamored with dramatic sword fighting so the boys chose to be sword wielding characters. He is involved with a sword fighting class that meets at the library. The boys also love drawing pirate ships and long hours playing Legos.

1 comment:
Hahaha! So you think you can keep this blog a secret for very long? Here I am! Making your very first comment! OK, enough with the exclamation points. I'm thrilled you'll be keeping a blog. xoxoxo
Post a Comment